Here are just 13 things I've done since I last posted (it could be 1013!!).
1. Displayed my art at two Final Friday Gallery Crawls. Didn't sell a thing--but at least heard some very positive comments (and a few others....) and got some good exposure. After the first "no-seller" I considered burning all my pieces...but then my daughter reminded me that they were inspired by the Holy Spirit and that I might be inviting lightning!!
2. Attended a funeral for my son-in-law's brother and his wife. *sigh*
3. Attended a track meet where my oldest grandson qualified for State in the 4X800.
4. Attended high school graduation out-of-town for same grandson.
5. Made a quilt in two weeks--if you knew my history of how long it takes me to make a quilt, you would be incredibly impressed--for same grandson.
6. Spent an afternoon in a waiting room while my almost 6-year old granddaughter had work done on her teeth under anethesia.
7. Had a graduation party for my long-time friend (since we were in 8th grade) who graduated with her master's degree. There were 22 people in attendace.
8. Made same friend a piece of "spoon" art for a graduation present.
9. Spent a week with friends at Lake Texoma fishing.
10. Made 11 personalized coasters for my sister to give her orchestra booster parents.
11. Completed 50 greeting cards that a lady ordered to sell in her shop.
12. Nearly completed getting ready for a garage sale (sorting, washing, marking the contents of six storage units that we purchased for this purpose)
13. Made a "Believe" mini-scrapbook for a friend to give to her pastor who was leaving.
Ummmm and 13 1/2...made a "So Very" mini-scrapbook for a new baby of an "almost" relative.
Ummmm and 13 3/4....made a "So Very" mini-scrapbook for a young mother at church.