Sunday, January 22, 2006

Top Ten Prayer Concerns

These are the prayers that are currently burning in my heart:

1. Father God, Please, please hold Neal & Jayme in the palm of your hand. Help them to find your comfort and your peace. Raise them up out of the ash heap--heal their spirits. Prepare for Neal a job that will utilize his many talents and will provide for the physical needs of his family. Help me to be supportive in every way that I can. My heart breaks for them, Father. Help them to feel the reality of your presence in their lives. Let their spiritual integrity shine as a beacon in spite of those who would seek to destroy it. Put a hedge around them. Do not let the evil one triumph over them. Let them continually turn their face to you--and let them see there, the love that you have for them. Let Christian brothers and sisters come to them and be Jesus to them--to love them, feed their spirits, and bind up their wounds. Please, Father, please.
2. Lord, let me open my ears and my heart to your voice.
3. Holy Spirit, help me to recognize your nudgings and your stirrings deep with me.
4. Loving Father, help me to be more loving to those who know you, and those who don't.
5. God, help me to be a shining light for you in this dark world.
6. Help me to defeat Satan in every area of my life.
7. Help me to be a better wife--to be more loving in my actions, in my words, and in my attitude.
8. Help me to come to a clearer understanding of the work of the cross every day.
9. Father, equip my grandchildren with the tools they need to be faithfull to you all their lives.
10. Raise up faithful men and women to become the spouses of my grandchildren.

I love you God. I want to be totally yours. None of me--all of you.

In Jesus Name, Amen

4 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

1. I am praying right along with you that the Lord hold up Jayme and her family!

2,3,4,5,6,7,8 I pray for myself.

AMEN!!!!

Joyce said...

Thanks, Jayleigh. I really appreciate all the prayers for Jayme and Neal.

Tracy S said...

Amen !!