Friday, April 22, 2005

Now What???

Well, Jayme.....
What have you gotten me into now!! I just finished reading your blog and really like it. So, here I go. First scrapbooking and now this!! Emerson will think I NEVER have time for him!!

I am so impressed with how my daughter, Jayme, is maturing. What a blessing to watch!

And to have 2 such beautiful granddaughers.

Little Addy has been with me all week. What a joy--and how fast the time has gone! We are going outside in a few minutes to plant more flowers. And what a big help she is!! She helps me dig and put compost in the hole, then puts in the root started, and waters the plants after I've put it in the ground. Then she proclaims "I'm watching it grow!" And then I think how much she is like a beautiful little flower and I get to watch HER grow!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Thanks Mike! I'm honored that you took the time to read my blog.